lundi 31 août 2015

Maîtresse ! ! ! :D




Youpiiii, c'est la rentrée ! :) ) ) ) )

* * * * *

Yeeeepeee, a new school year starts again ! :) ) ) ) )

+ + + + +

For this new musical post, one of my fave songs ever ! From "Image", a famous french band of the 80's :  "Maîtresse, oh ma Maîtresse" 

"Maîtresse" is the french word for a female school teacher. In fact, it's the french feminine for "master". It also means a female lover who can be older than yourself, or already married with someone else.

So "Maîtresse, oh ma Maîtresse" is a song with a double sense. It deals with a man who goes back to school because he has an affair with the school teacher lol.... Domination is more or less underlined in the text, the whole stuff being hold by a pretty joyful and exotic rythm, that adds even more heat to what is eventually a very sensual but nice love song !

Led by Mario, the band "Image" is also very known for its biggest hit "Démons de Minuit" which deals with the torments of a lonely man harrassed by his own desires. The song did its little scandal when came out, and gave Image some trouble with french clergy, as their video clip replaced this common lonely man by a clergyman ! The thing being that the text itself doesn't deal with a clergyman at all. Only the clip does but one can recognize it gives a superior impact to the text for sure :)

For those who want to discover Mario and his team, now they are associated with an other famous 80's french band, named "Gold", led by singer "Emile". The new band is called "Emile et Image". Oh, one last detail for those who appreciate music and texts, they're made in Toulouse, a big city of writers and musicians which gave us great people like Claude Nougaro to just name one ! :) Do not hesitate to discover them, you'll spend a cool moment as those guys know how to entertain !

http://emileetimagesfr.free.fr

+ + + + +

Litterally, "Maîtresse, oh ma Maîtresse" says this :

"Everyday, I go back to school
For the love of a creole mistress,
I can't refuse her anything
When she breaks the chalk on the blackboard
As she crosses her legs under the desk
I feel the heat rising,
It makes sparks into my heart.

Mistress, oh my Mistress,
Do not touch my plaits,
I'm okay for work in private lessons
But do not touch my plaits,

To please her, each evening
I have to do my lessons and homework with her
And when I have learned everything
She comes to end the night in my bed

Mistress, oh my Mistress,
Do not touch my plaits,
I'm okay for work in private lessons
But do not touch my plaits,

I'm okay for work in private lessons
But do not change my Mistress,
No no no no no,
I don't want to change mistress."

Ha ha ha, I had told you it was provocative ! :) ) ) ) )


Aucun commentaire: