mercredi 19 décembre 2012

Teaser : Spider Woman Christmas 2012 :)


It's a kind of a tradition, we'll have a Spider Woman Christmas drawing for this year again. To be honest, it has been very difficult for me to find a nice idea, Christmas being not a topic really inspiring to me, but I think I hold something very cute, with a little touch of humour, and lightness :)

All I can say is that I have organized a special meeting between european and american comic :)

* * * * * *

C'est un peu une tradition, nous aurons un nouveau dessin de Spider Woman pour le Noël de cette année. Pour être honnête, trouver une idée a été difficile, Noël n'étant pas un sujet qui m'inspire vraiment, mais je crois que je tiens quelque chose de très sympa, avec une petite touche d'humour et de légèreté ! :)

Tout ce que je peux dire, c'est que j'ai organisé une rencontre spéciale entre la BD européenne, et la BD américaine :)

Aucun commentaire: