mardi 24 mai 2011

Mes élèves à l'honneur ! / To honor my pupils ! - Workshop in Belgium, part IV

Voici à présent la production finale du deuxième groupe, celui de la deuxième semaine ! Je lève mes pouces pour eux aussi ! :) )

/Now, the production of the second group, during the second week ! Thumbs up for them too ! :) )























4 commentaires:

matitaimpazzita a dit…

ciao Manu!!
non ti fermi mai eh? : )
scusa se passo raramente...però ogni tanto un saluto te lo faccio!

ciao grandissimo!! : D

Jeff Lafferty a dit…

Hi Manu, Whoa you’ve been pulling double-time … three post in one day!

Welcome back pal.
Jeff

Manu a dit…

Ciao Marco ! E sempre un piacere per me di vedere il mio artisto italiano preferito venire qui ! Stessa cosa per me, non sono passato sul tuo blog da lontano, ma vuole giusto dire che lavoriamo molto ! A presto amico ! :) )

Manu a dit…

Hi Jeff ! It's nice to be back ! I've waited a lot before posting these three blogs, I was eager to do it ! To work on the children's pieces took a long time, because I need to clean them, but it's an obligation if I want to bring something good back to the client ^^

The sole thing I want now, is to draw again !!!! :) ) ) ) )