mercredi 28 décembre 2011

Green Lantern Hal Jordan, black & white



A thing I especcially appreciate in holyday time, is that I can deal with all the things that were not finished :) Like this Hal Jordan, as an example, which was pencilled in summer :) Will I put him on a space pic background as usual, or will I draw a scenery with a mad perspective, especcially for him.... ? Hmmmm..... ^^

By the way, I still don't know what I will do for the traditional "Happy New Year" drawing !
(: o

* * * * * * *


Une chose que j'apprécie tout particulièrement pendant les vacances, c'est que je peux finir les trucs qui étaient en attente :)
Comme cet Hal Jordan, par exemple, qui avait été crayonné cet été :) Vais-je le poser sur une photo spatiale comme je le fais d'habitude, ou vais-je dessiner un décor avec une perspective de folie, exprès pour lui ? ^^ Hmmmm..... ^^

Au fait, je ne sais toujours pas encore ce que je ferai pour le traditionnel dessin de "Bonne Année !"
(: o

+ + + + + +

Green Lantern, copyright DC Comics !